At Al ahbab garage Automotive, we specialize in Engine Oil change, Dial a Battery, Roadside Assistance, Towing services, and Vehicle assessment as per RTA norms, Mobile Mechanic, Interior cleaning. We diagnose engines, fix emissions, perform Dubai and Sharjah state inspections, and more.
On this page, you can learn about the services we’re well-known for doing.
- Engine Diagnostics and Repair: Our team will use some of the latest vehicle diagnostic equipment to pinpoint what’s wrong when your “Check Engine” light appears. After diagnosing the engine problem, we’ll let you know what’s wrong and discuss our fixing it. Our team specializes in engine repair services, small and big.
- Engine Tune Up: An engine tune up is a preventive maintenance service for your engine. We’ll look over your spark plugs, filters, and wires to make sure everything looks good and that these parts contributing to your vehicle’s performance as they should.
Engine Oil change
Dial a Battery
Lube, Oil & Filter Change
An oil change and filter replacement is one of many preventative maintenance services that help promote maximum vehicle performance while extending the life of your vehicle. Oil is responsible for lubricating the working components inside your vehicle’s engine while reducing the amount of friction between them. Because the engine generates a substantial amount of heat, oil acts as a cooling agent as it circulates through the engine. Oil also absorbs other harmful particles created during the combustion process and directs them to the oil filter, which filters out the debris and contaminants for clean, free-flowing oil. Together, the oil and oil filter keep your vehicle’s engine operating at optimal levels of performance. During an oil change, we will replace your engine’s old oil with new oil and replace the oil filter. We will also lubricate the chassis components of the vehicle according to the standards of the manufacturer. At the end of every lube, oil and filter change, our staff will have ensured that your engine oil is clean and the working parts of your engine are properly lubricated.
Vehicle inspections help to regulate proper vehicle maintenance. They also contribute to safe driving conditions. A vehicle inspection may be required annually before a driver renews vehicle registration, or during the sale and transfer of a vehicle. As a vehicle inspection station, we adhere to a specific set of guidelines that outline our inspection standards. These guidelines go over important inspection items and describe the inspection methods we follow when determining whether a vehicle is fit for the road or in need of maintenance. For each of our vehicle inspectors, the main priority is to ensure that the vehicle is both well-maintained and equipped for highway use. All of our vehicle inspections are performed in complete compliance with the regulations set forth by governing parties, and we may provide drivers with a full checklist of approved items after the service is complete.
Vehicle assessment as per RTA
Washing, vacuuming & greasing
Round the clock expert services and efficient equipment available for hoisting/hauling disabled cars for car recovery in UAE
Vehicle assessment as per RTA norms
Why do I require to test my vehicle? ‐ As per the Legislation in Dubai, vehicles must undergo vehicle tests at their respective frequencies to ensure the vehicles are road worthy. In line with Dubai’s strategic vision of ‘safer vehicles’, the vehicle testing promotes vehicle safety as unsafe vehicles will not be able to pass the test and therefore must rectify the defects before being able to be driven on the roads of Dubai.
When do I require to test my vehicle? ‐ The below table provides the various types of vehicle tests that may be required to be performed in order to comply with the RTA Safety Regulations.
Test Type Definition Defect Test* the defect test refers to the event where the vehicle is taken to the Vehicle Testing Partners’ site for tests following a roadside inspection or a remote detection of defect(s). Export Test The export test refers to the test required prior to exporting a vehicle outside the UAE. This involves capturing of vehicle identification data such as chassis and engine details. New Vehicle Registration Test the new vehicle registration test refers to the test required prior to registration of a vehicle purchased from outside an authorized vehicle agency in UAE. This test is also required when transferring vehicle ownership or when re‐registering a vehicle. Periodic Vehicle Test The periodic vehicle test refers to the periodic testing of vehicle safety, roadworthiness aspects and exhaust emissions applicable to most vehicles. This test is required to renew the vehicle registration. Re‐tests the re‐test refers to the test performed upon failure of any of the above tests.
Your business depends on your fleet. AAG automotive understands that managing a fleet can pose quite the challenge, especially if a vehicle needs repairs. That’s why we offer fleet maintenance and service to customers in Dubai and Sharjah and surrounding areas.
The professionals at AAG automotive are experienced in taking care of fleet vehicles. They understand the importance of performing quality work in a timely manner to minimize the vehicles on the job. A comprehensive visual inspection is made at each oil change to evaluate the status of the vehicle and to determine the work that needs to be performed. These recommendations are provided to the drivers so that the vehicle can be removed from work service at the most convenient time. A history of each vehicle is also maintained.
Your business relies on your fleet running at full capacity, so when even one vehicle is compromised, you feel the effects. You will have peace of mind knowing that we perform all repairs as timely as possible, without compromising quality. With quality fleet repair services from AAG automotive, we’ll have your fleet up and running again in no time. We can accommodate a large variety of fleet vehicles.
Some of our fleet repair services include:
- Transmission Repairs
- Tire Repairs
- Steering System Repairs
- Air Conditioning Services
- Preventive Vehicle Maintenance
- Electrical System Services
- Brake Repairs
- Alignment Repairs
- And more!
The professionals at AAG automotive are experienced in taking care of fleet vehicles. They understand the importance of performing quality work in a timely manner to minimize the vehicles being out of work service. They also make the necessary arrangements, such as towing, to get the vehicle and driver in and out of the shop and back on the job. A comprehensive visual inspection is made at each oil change to evaluate the status of the vehicle and to determine the work that needs to be performed. These recommendations are provided to the drivers so that the vehicle can be removed from work service at the most convenient time. A history of each vehicle is also maintained.
It doesn’t matter if your fleet has 2 vehicles, or 200, or if your vehicles are public or private. If you have a fleet that needs service, we will be there to help. Give us a call or visit for more information. We’re available to answer any questions you may have and handle all of your fleet services, large or small.
Over the years, we’ve learned a lot about automotive repair. Let us extend our expertise to your vehicle. Whether domestic or foreign, classic or new, we’re dedicated to our work and provide our auto repair services with the precision you expect and deserve
Follow the car care tips below to keep your vehicle running reliably:
- Change the oil within the suggested service intervals. Checking and changing your oil and oil filter will help your engine and vehicle run smoothly. While changing your oil as required is important, using the manufacturer’s recommended oil for your vehicle can improve gas mileage by 1-2%.
- Moving components require regular lubrication and should be checked as often as the oil is changed. Driveline components, like CV and u-joints, are flexible components that, if not properly lubricated, can break down and cause other major components to go with them.
- Transmission and differential fluid are other important fluids to check during service intervals. Unusual noises, sluggish shifting, or abrupt gear changes are all signs that your transmission service interval is quickly approaching or has passed. For fluid specifications, be sure to consult your owner’s manual for your manufacturer’s recommended transmission fluid type and viscosity.
- Pay attention to battery life. Battery connections should be kept tight, clean, and free of corrosion. Batteries rarely provide warnings before failing, so be sure to seek battery replacements as necessary.
- Brake fluid can attract moisture, which will corrode components. Brake fluid should be replaced once a year to keep calipers, hoses, and other components in top operating condition. Other important fluids to consider changing on a regular basis include power steering fluid and coolant. Each fluid has its own service interval, so be sure to check with the manufacturer.
- Fully functioning climate control systems are important to your comfort and your overall safety. A complete flush and fill of the coolant system is necessary for ridding the system of dirt and rust collected from the engine, radiator, and various hoses. Refrigerant may also be checked prior to the onset of warmer seasons.
- Wheel alignments can realign your wheels to your manufacturer’s specifications. Wheel alignments improve straight-line tracking and reduce tire wear. If you feel unusual pulling to one side, it is time for a wheel alignment.
- Avoid stop-and-go driving. This wastes fuel and adds unnecessary wear and premature age to crucial components.
By following these tips and the service intervals listed inside your owner’s manual, you can guard against major repairs and unexpected failures. Proper vehicle maintenance can save you money in the long run, and improve your safety and the safety of your passengers, while neglecting suggested services at regular intervals will void vehicle and parts warranties.
Stay on top of routine vehicle maintenance and visit us today or contact us online when your vehicle needs to be serviced by our professionals.